Wednesday, January 13, 2010

To be whole

For those of you who know me....I mean REALLY know me, you know how long I have prayed for a Christian husband. I mean a husband that wants to the be spiritual leader of our family...a husband that will pray for me...in his quiet time and in our prayer time ~ as husband and wife...a husband that when asked "do you have plans for Sunday" without hesitation responds with, "Yes, we are going to church."...a husband that will openly pray for "our" children...not "my kids" and "his kids"...but OUR kids...a husband who I have never heard say a bad (4-letter) word...a husband who says, "where do you want to read in the bible tonight?"...a husband who I can honestly say loves his wife the way the bible says he is to love her.

Well that's what I have. That is my husband. And I thank God every single day for my husband. I can now say that I know what it feels like to be whole. He was the missing piece in my life...and I praise God for bringing him to me. God is Good, all the time!!! All the time, God is Good!!!!

I love you Chas!!!....with all of my heart!!!

1 comment:

Rita Lambert Yates said...

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART RITA.I THANK GOD EVERYDAY FOR PUTTING YOU IN MY LIFE.IN HIS TIME HE DOES WONDERS.HE KNEW I NEEDED YOU AND YOU NEEDED ME.GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME,YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT ALL YOUR FAITH IN HIM AND LET HIM WORK.I WILL ALWAYS TRY TO BE THE HUSBAND THAT YOU DESERVE.YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON.I WISH US ALL THE HAPPINESS IN THE WORLD.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.YOUR HUSBAND CHAS