Monday, January 04, 2010

I Am A 'Kept' Woman...

I am a 'Kept' woman...
You see, there were a few times when I thought I would lose my mind.
But the Lord 'kept' me sane. (Isa. 26:3)
There were times when I thought I could no longer on on.
But the Lord 'kept' me moving.
(Gen. 28:15)
At times, I've wanted to lash out at those whom I felt had done me wrong.
But the Lord 'kept' my mouth shut.
(Psa. 13)
Sometimes, I think the money just isn't enough.
But God has 'kept' the lights on, the water on, the car payment paid, the house mortgage paid, food in the refrigerator, clothes on our backs, etc., etc., etc.
(Matt. 6:25-34)
When I thought I would fall, He 'kept' me up.
When I thought I was weak, He 'kept' me strong!
(I Peter 5:7; Matt. 11: 28-30)
I could go on and on and on, but I'm sure you hear me!!!
I am blessed to be 'kept'!!!
And so are you!!!

No comments: