Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Long time coming.....

Ok first I gotta say.....

HOW ABOUT 'DEM SAINTS!!!! Super bowl champs!!!! In case you missed the most watched show in television history (according to the powers that be) Super Bowl 40 was a very exciting game. Both teams played well....Saints just played better!!! Yeah, I'm a Saints fan, can ya tell?

Anyway, now that I have gotten that off my chest...on to my post......

I realize I haven't posted in a while, but I have a good reason: we moved and have no internet service yet. That's right, I'm at work right now and posting....shhh don't tell anyone. :-)

Anyway, married life is F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. My honey is the best!!! We have found us a church home and LOVE IT!! Once the 'net' gets hooked up at the house I hope to catch up on my posting....

Til next time....

WHO DAT? WHO DAT? WHO DAT SAY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS?

No comments: